ICC IHC WB
Fusion protein amino acids 1-160 (cytoplasmic N-terminus) of rat TrpV1 (also known as Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily V member 1, Osm-9-like TRP channel 1, Vrl, accession number O35433)
Mouse: 85% identity (137/161 amino acids identical)
Human: 68% identity (110/161 amino acids identical) <50% identity with TrpV4
Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily V member 1 (TrpV1) (Capsaicin receptor) (Osm-9-like TRP channel 1) (OTRPC1) (Vanilloid receptor 1) (Vanilloid receptor type 1-like)
Trpv1 Vr1 Vr1l
TC Supernatant: AB_10676106
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Cohen MR1, Johnson WM2, Pilat JM2, Kiselar J3, DeFrancesco-Lisowitz A4, Zigmond RE4, Moiseenkova-Bell VY5.. (2015), 'Nerve Growth Factor Regulates Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 2 via Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Signaling To Enhance Neurite Outgrowth in Developing Neurons..' Mol Cell Biol.. 10.1128/MCB.00549-15.
- Mickle AD1, Shepherd AJ, Loo L, Mohapatra DP.. (2015), 'Induction of thermal and mechanical hypersensitivity by parathyroid hormone-related peptide through upregulation of TRPV1 function and trafficking..' Pain. . 10.1097/j.pain.0000000000000224.
- Iannotti FA1, Hill CL, Leo A, Alhusaini A, Soubrane C, Mazzarella E, Russo E, Whalley BJ, Di Marzo V, Stephens GJ. (2014), 'Nonpsychotropic plant cannabinoids, cannabidivarin (CBDV) and cannabidiol (CBD), activate and desensitize transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) channels in vitro: potential for the treatment of neuronal hyperexcitability..' ACS Chem Neurosci.. 10.1021/cn5000524.
- Ambrosino P1, Soldovieri MV2, De Maria M3, Russo C4, Taglialatela M5.. (2014), 'Functional and biochemical interaction between PPARα receptors and TRPV1 channels: Potential role in PPARα agonists-mediated analgesia..' Pharmacol Res. . 10.1016/j.phrs.2014.06.015.
- Navarria A1, Tamburella A1, Iannotti FA2, Micale V3, Camillieri G1, Gozzo L1, Verde R2, Imperatore R2, Leggio GM1, Drago F1, Di Marzo V4.. (2014), 'The dual blocker of FAAH/TRPV1 N-arachidonoylserotonin reverses the behavioral despair induced by stress in rats and modulates the HPA-axis..' Pharmacol Res.. 10.1016/j.phrs.2014.04.014.
- Bouyer PG1, Tang X, Weber CR, Shen L, Turner JR, Matthews JB.. (2013), 'Capsaicin induces NKCC1 internalization and inhibits chloride secretion in colonic epithelial cells independently of TRPV1..' Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol.. 10.1152/ajpgi.00483.2011.
- Loo L1, Shepherd AJ, Mickle AD, Lorca RA, Shutov LP, Usachev YM, Mohapatra DP.. (2012), 'The C-type natriuretic peptide induces thermal hyperalgesia through a noncanonical Gβγ-dependent modulation of TRPV1 channel..' J Neurosci. . 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1330-12.2012.