Make an impact.
We are a company that is small enough to share ideas openly across the organization. Success feels like an achievement to which our entire team has contributed. We believe that employees make the company successful and vice versa. We perform our duties with a sense of ownership in the company and share in the feeling that we are building something important to ourselves and others.
Get in touch!
Antibodies employs experts both in and out of the sciences. We are always in search of dedicated, talented team members.
If you are interested in a position, or would just like us to have your resume on file, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in PDF format. We thank everyone who applies, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Title: Research Associate Antibody Development
Job Type: Full time
Antibodies Incorporated (AI) was founded in 1962 to provide essential products for the growing immunology market. In the years since our founding AI has expanded its offerings to include a comprehensive catalog of neuroscience and cell biology antibodies, a wide array of custom antibody services, and contract manufacturing of in vitro diagnostics and reagents.
Our manufacturing group is a partner to some of the world’s leading life sciences companies while our contract research group provides custom antibody services and IVD development to a diverse clientele including pharmaceutical and biotech companies, government agencies and academic researchers. AI also proudly offers an extensive catalog of highly-validated neuroscience antibodies which serve as a valuable resource to neuroscientists worldwide.
We are currently seeking a research-associate to join our growing antibody development group. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture and with antibody-based assays (Western Blot, ELISA, Immunocytochemistry, Immunohistochemistry, etc.). Additional experience in molecular biology and protein purification would also be an asset but is not required for this position.
The use of antibodies as research tools, therapeutic drugs, and as capture reagents in diagnostic assays continues to grow. This position represents a very exciting opportunity to learn the critical technologies used in this expanding industry and become part of our growing company.
As a small company our success depends upon the ability of our employees to adapt to changing project requirements and to anticipate client and marketplace needs. If you are someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects and having the opportunity to innovate and grow a company, AI may well be the place for you!
- BS in life sciences with 1-3 years post-grad experience at the bench or MSc with equivalent bench experience.
- Hands-on, independent lab experience with relevant techniques. The successful candidate should have hands on experience with mammalian cell culture and be capable of working independently in a laboratory environment.
- Enthusiasm for taking on new projects, engaging with customers, and continuing to learn and grow as a scientist
- comfort with basic data analysis and ability to keep accurate records of all work being performed.
- Great attitude and desire to learn and help grow company
Cell culture experience with additional experience performing antibody-based assays (Western Blot, ELISA, Immunocytochemistry, Immunohistochemistry, etc.). Experience working in a GMP environment would be an additional asset.
Antibodies Incorporated offers a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive health and dental insurance and a 401k plan.
Job title: Manufacturing Technician
Job type: Full time
Location: Davis, CA
Antibodies Incorporated (AI) was founded in 1962 to provide essential products for the growing immunology market. In the years since our founding AI has expanded its offerings to include contract manufacturing of in vitro diagnostics and scientific reagents, a comprehensive catalog of neuroscience and cell biology antibodies, and a wide array of custom antibody services.
Our manufacturing group is a partner to some of the world’s leading life sciences companies while our antibody group provides custom antibody products and services for a diverse clientele including pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as academic researchers.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join our growing contract manufacturing group. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in a production environment labeling, packaging, and preparing product for shipment. Experience with inventory cycle counts and cGMP production would be a plus. The role will also involve assisting in the formulation and production of finished product including buffers and other Life Sciences reagents.
We are the production partner for some of the world’s most successful Life Sciences companies because of the quality of our work. This position represents an exciting opportunity to work in a cGMP environment and to become part of our growing company.
As a small company our success depends upon the ability of our employees to adapt to changing project requirements and to anticipate client and marketplace needs. If you are someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects and having the opportunity to help grow a company, AI may well be the place for you!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a production or warehouse environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to operate forklift (preferred).
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail, accuracy and presentation
- Reliable and hard-working
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a cooperative team
Benefits: Antibodies Incorporated offers a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive health and dental insurance and a 401k plan.
Job Title: Fulfillment Associate
Job Type: Full time
Antibodies Incorporated, a manufacturer of superior-quality antibody products and services for the life sciences community, seeks a Fulfillment Associate to join our rapidly growing company. The position reports directly to the Fulfillment Manager and is responsible for performing all aspects of order fulfillment including: processing customer orders, shipping product, and communicating with customers.
As a member of a small and dynamic team you will also interface, to a lesser degree, with both our receiving department and accounting team to lend critical support to these groups.
As an ambitious and growing company we are looking for a candidate that brings passion and a sense of personal investment to their work. The successful candidate will be meticulous, process-oriented, an independent problem-solver, and eager to grow with us long-term according to talents and desires.
- Perform computer functions to process orders and track goods
- Prepare items for shipment using approved procedures and packaging materials
- Verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records
- Maintain accurate records of outgoing and incoming shipments
- Coordinate deliveries to customers and clients on a daily basis, including boxing goods, addressing packages, and staying in contact with shipping companies
- Order shipping and receiving supplies as needed
- Ensure orders are fulfilled correctly and on-time. Recommend improvements/adjustments to fulfillment workflow where necessary
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail, accuracy, presentation and timeliness
- Highly collaborative, team-based approach to fact-based decision-making
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and oral)
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to improve operating processes
- Preference for self-starter, small-office environments
- 1-2 years of related experience in a manufacturing or distribution operation
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures
- Experience with NetSuite accounting software (preferred)
- High school diploma or Equivalent education
Competitive pay, dependent upon experience. Eligible for employer-sponsored full package of benefits after successful completion introductory period.
The position is located at the company’s facility located near Davis, CA.