Human Mouse Rat
IHC IP WB
Fusion protein amino acids 2680-2749 (cytoplasmic carboxyl terminus) of rat type 1 IP3R accession number P29994)
Human: 100% identity (70/70 amino acids)
Mouse: 100% identity (70/70 amino acids)
Rat type 2 IP3R: 66% identity (46/70 amino acids)
Rat type 3 IP3R: 56% identity (39/70 amino acids)
Does not recognize type 2 and type 3 IP3R’s
Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor type 1 (IP3 receptor isoform 1) (IP-3-R) (IP3R 1) (InsP3R1) (Type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor) (Type 1 InsP3 receptor)
TC Supernatant: AB_10672249
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
300 kDa(varies due to glycosylation)
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Fos C, Becart S, Canonigo Balancio AJ, Boehning D, Altman A.. (2014), 'Association of the EF-hand and PH domains of the guanine nucleotide exchange factor SLAT with IP₃ receptor 1 promotes Ca²⁺ signaling in T cells. .' Science Signaling. 10.1126/scisignal.2005565. " "
- Tykocki NR, Wu B, Jackson WF, Watts SW.. (2015), 'Divergent signaling mechanisms for venous versus arterial contraction as revealed by endothelin-1. .' Journal of Vascular Surgery. 10.1016/j.jvs.2014.03.010. " "
- Dagley LF, White CA, Liao Y, Shi W, Smyth GK, Orian JM, Emili A, Purcell AW.. (), 'Quantitative proteomic profiling reveals novel region-specific markers in the adult mouse brain. .' Proteomics. 10.1002/pmic.201300196. " "
- Abou-Saleh H, Pathan AR, Daalis A, Hubrack S, Abou-Jassoum H, Al-Naeimi H, Rusch NJ, Machaca K.. (), 'Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) receptor up-regulation in hypertension is associated with sensitization of Ca2+ release and vascular smooth muscle contractility. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M113.496802. " "
- Seo JW, Kim Y, Hur J, Park KS, Cho YW.. (2013), 'Proteomic analysis of primary cultured rat cortical neurons in chemical ischemia. .' Neurochemical Research. 10.1007/s11064-013-1067-3. " "
- Alzayady KJ, Chandrasekhar R, Yule DI.. (2013), 'Fragmented inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors retain tetrameric architecture and form functional Ca2+ release channels. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M113.453241. " "
- Westcott EB, Goodwin EL, Segal SS, Jackson WF.. (2012), 'Function and expression of ryanodine receptors and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors in smooth muscle cells of murine feed arteries and arterioles. .' The Journal of Physiology. 10.1113/jphysiol.2011.222083. " "
- Adebiyi A, Narayanan D, Jaggar JH.. (2011), 'Caveolin-1 assembles type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors and canonical transient receptor potential 3 channels into a functional signaling complex in arterial smooth muscle cells. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M110.179747. " "
- Zhao G, Neeb ZP, Leo MD, Pachuau J, Adebiyi A, Ouyang K, Chen J, Jaggar JH. (), 'Type 1 IP3 receptors activate BKCa channels via local molecular coupling in arterial smooth muscle cells. .' The Journal of General Physiology. 10.1085/jgp.201010453. " "
- Fang F, Christian WV, Gorman SG, Cui M, Huang J, Tieu K, Ballatori N.. (2010), 'Neurosteroid transport by the organic solute transporter OSTα-OSTβ. .' Journal of Neurochemistry. 10.1111/j.1471-4159.2010.06920.x. " "
- Kaufmann WA, Ferraguti F, Fukazawa Y, Kasugai Y, Shigemoto R, Laake P, Sexton JA, Ruth P, Wietzorrek G, Knaus HG, Storm JF, Ottersen OP.. (2009), 'Large-conductance calcium-activated potassium channels in purkinje cell plasma membranes are clustered at sites of hypolemmal microdomains. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.22066. " "
- Tang TS, Guo C, Wang H, Chen X, Bezprozvanny I.. (), 'Neuroprotective effects of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor C-terminal fragment in a Huntington's disease mouse model. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4411-08.2009. " "
- Chen X, Tang TS, Tu H, Nelson O, Pook M, Hammer R, Nukina N, Bezprozvanny I.. (2008), 'Deranged calcium signaling and neurodegeneration in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3909-08.2008. " "
- Isakson BE.. (), 'Localized expression of an Ins(1,4,5)P3 receptor at the myoendothelial junction selectively regulates heterocellular Ca2+ communication. .' Journal of Cell Science. 10.1242/jcs.037481. " "
- Zhao G, Adebiyi A, Blaskova E, Xi Q, Jaggar JH.. (), 'Type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors mediate UTP-induced cation currents, Ca2+ signals, and vasoconstriction in cerebral arteries. .' American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology. 10.1152/ajpcell.00362.2008. " "
- Wilson LS, Elbatarny HS, Crawley SW, Bennett BM, Maurice DH.. (), 'Compartmentation and compartment-specific regulation of PDE5 by protein kinase G allows selective cGMP-mediated regulation of platelet functions. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.0804738105. " "
- Ingram EA, Toyoda I, Wen X, Buckmaster PS.. (2009), 'Prolonged infusion of inhibitors of calcineurin or L-type calcium channels does not block mossy fiber sprouting in a model of temporal lobe epilepsy. .' Epilepsia. 10.1111/j.1528-1167.2008.01704.x. "