Human Mouse Rat
IHC IP WB
Fusion protein amino acids 1-852 of rat Chapsyn-110 (accession number Q63622)
Human: 94% identity (826/870 amino acids identical)
Mouse=99% identity (846/852 amino acids identical)
No cross-reactivity against other MAGUK family members PSD-95, SAP97, SAP102 expressed in transfected cells
Disks large homolog 2 (Channel-associated protein of synapse-110) (Chapsyn-110) (Postsynaptic density protein PSD-93)
TC Supernatant: AB_10673100
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Murata Y, Constantine-Paton M.. (2013), 'Postsynaptic density scaffold SAP102 regulates cortical synapse development through EphB and PAK signaling pathway. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2896-12.2013. " "
- Vila A,, Whitaker CM, O'Brien J.. (2017), 'Membrane-associated guanylate kinase scaffolds organize a horizontal cell synaptic complex restricted to invaginating contacts with photoreceptors. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.24101. " "
- Kirk LM, Ti SW, Bishop HI, Orozco-Llamas M, Pham M, Trimmer JS,, Díaz E.. (2016), 'Distribution of the SynDIG4/proline-rich transmembrane protein 1 in rat brain. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.23945. " "
- Levy JM, Chen X, Reese TS, Nicoll RA.. (2015), 'Synaptic Consolidation Normalizes AMPAR Quantal Size following MAGUK Loss. .' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2015.07.015. " "
- Fortin DA, Tillo SE, Yang G, Rah JC, Melander JB, Bai S, Soler-Cedeño O, Qin M, Zemelman BV, Guo C, Mao T, Zhong H.. (2014), 'Live imaging of endogenous PSD-95 using ENABLED: a conditional strategy to fluorescently label endogenous proteins. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3888-14.2014. " "
- Fujikawa T, Petralia RS, Fitzgerald TS, Wang YX, Millis B, Morgado-Díaz JA, Kitamura K, Kachar B.. (2014), 'Localization of kainate receptors in inner and outer hair cell synapses. .' Hearing Research. 10.1016/j.heares.2014.05.001. " "
- Bustos FJ, Varela-Nallar L, Campos M, Henriquez B, Phillips M, Opazo C, Aguayo LG, Montecino M, Constantine-Paton M, Inestrosa NC, van Zundert B.. (2014), 'PSD95 suppresses dendritic arbor development in mature hippocampal neurons by occluding the clustering of NR2B-NMDA receptors. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0094037. " "
- Krüger JM, Favaro PD, Liu M, Kitlinska A, Huang X, Raabe M, Akad DS, Liu Y, Urlaub H, Dong Y, Xu W, Schlüter OM.. (2014), 'Differential roles of postsynaptic density-93 isoforms in regulating synaptic transmission. .' Journal of Neuroscience. : 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0019-12.2013. " "
- Bonnet SA, Akad DS, Samaddar T, Liu Y, Huang X, Dong Y, Schlüter OM.. (2014), 'Synaptic state-dependent functional interplay between postsynaptic density-95 and synapse-associated protein 102. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6255-11.2013. " "
- Zhao JP, Murata Y, Constantine-Paton M.. (2014), 'Eye opening and PSD95 are required for long-term potentiation in developing superior colliculus. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1215854110. " "
- Ryan TJ, Kopanitsa MV, Indersmitten T, Nithianantharajah J, Afinowi NO, Pettit C, Stanford LE, Sprengel R, Saksida LM, Bussey TJ, O'Dell TJ, Grant SG, Komiyama NH.. (2014), 'Evolution of GluN2A/B cytoplasmic domains diversified vertebrate synaptic plasticity and behavior. .' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/nn.3277. " "
- Shin SM, Zhang N, Hansen J, Gerges NZ, Pak DT, Sheng M, Lee SH.. (2012), 'GKAP orchestrates activity-dependent postsynaptic protein remodeling and homeostatic scaling. .' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/nn.3259. " "
- Nguyen MV, Du F, Felice CA, Shan X, Nigam A, Mandel G, Robinson JK, Ballas N.. (2012), 'MeCP2 is critical for maintaining mature neuronal networks and global brain anatomy during late stages of postnatal brain development and in the mature adult brain. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1316-12.2012. " "
- Zheng S, Gray EE, Chawla G, Porse BT, O'Dell TJ, Black DL.. (2012), 'PSD-95 is post-transcriptionally repressed during early neural development by PTBP1 and PTBP2. .' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/nn.3026. " "
- Duflocq A, Chareyre F, Giovannini M, Couraud F, Davenne M.. (2011), 'Characterization of the axon initial segment (AIS) of motor neurons and identification of a para-AIS and a juxtapara-AIS, organized by protein 4.1B. .' BMC Biology. 10.1186/1741-7007-9-66. " "
- Vacher H, Yang JW, Cerda O, Autillo-Touati A, Dargent B, Trimmer JS.. (2011), 'Cdk-mediated phosphorylation of the Kvβ2 auxiliary subunit regulates Kv1 channel axonal targeting. .' The Journal of Biology. 10.1083/jcb.201007113. " "
- Delint-Ramirez I, Fernández E, Bayés A, Kicsi E, Komiyama NH, Grant SG.. (2010), 'In vivo composition of NMDA receptor signaling complexes differs between membrane subdomains and is modulated by PSD-95 and PSD-93. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1792-10.2010. " "
- Sumioka A, Yan D, Tomita S.. (2010), 'TARP phosphorylation regulates synaptic AMPA receptors through lipid bilayers. .' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2010.04.035. " "
- Yamagata M, Sanes JR.. (2010), 'Synaptic localization and function of Sidekick recognition molecules require MAGI scaffolding proteins. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6319-09.2010. " "
- Ogawa Y, Oses-Prieto J, Kim MY, Horresh I, Peles E, Burlingame AL, Trimmer JS, Meijer D, Rasband MN.. (2009), 'ADAM22, a Kv1 channel-interacting protein, recruits membrane-associated guanylate kinases to juxtaparanodes of myelinated axons. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4661-09.2010. " "
- Jeffrey RA, Ch'ng TH, O'Dell TJ, Martin KC.. (2009), 'Activity-dependent anchoring of importin alpha at the synapse involves regulated binding to the cytoplasmic tail of the NR1-1a subunit of the NMDA receptor. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3314-09.2009. " "
- Chaudhury A, He XD, Goyal RK.. (2009), 'Role of PSD95 in membrane association and catalytic activity of nNOSalpha in nitrergic varicosities in mice gut. .' Am The Journal of Physiology Gastrointest Liver Physiol.. 10.1152/ajpgi.00279.2009. " "
- Ogawa Y, Horresh I, Trimmer JS, Bredt DS, Peles E, Rasband MN.. (2008), 'Postsynaptic density-93 clusters Kv1 channels at axon initial segments independently of Caspr2. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4431-07.2008. " "
- Al-Hallaq RA, Conrads TP, Veenstra TD, Wenthold RJ.. (2007), 'NMDA di-heteromeric receptor populations and associated proteins in rat hippocampus. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2155-07.2007. "