Human Mouse Rat
IHC IP WB
Fusion protein amino acids 1-104 (N-terminus) of rat SAP97 (also known as synapse-associated protein 97 and disks large homolog 1, accession number Q62696)
Human: 84% identity (87/104 amino acids identical)
Mouse: 90% identity (94/104 amino acids identical)
No cross-reactivity against PSD-95, Chapsyn-110 and SAP102 expressed in transfected cells
Disks large homolog 1 (Synapse-associated protein 97) (SAP-97) (SAP97) (hDlg)
TC Supernatant: AB_10672989
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Fragkouli A, Koukouraki P, Vlachos IS,, Paraskevopoulou MD,, Hatzigeorgiou AG,, Doxakis E.. (2017), 'Neuronal ELAVL proteins utilize AUF-1 as a co-partner to induce neuron-specific alternative splicing of APP. .' Scientific Reports. 0.1038/srep44507. " "
- Hoy JL, Haeger PA, Constable JR, Arias RJ, McCallum R, Kyweriga M, Davis L, Schnell E, Wehr M, Castillo PE, Washbourne P.. (2013), 'Neuroligin1 drives synaptic and behavioral maturation through intracellular interactions. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4660-12.2013. " "
- Vila A,, Whitaker CM, O'Brien J.. (2015), 'Membrane-associated guanylate kinase scaffolds organize a horizontal cell synaptic complex restricted to invaginating contacts with photoreceptors. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.24101. " "
- Nagura H, Doi T, Fujiyoshi Y.. (2016), 'Characterization of physiological phenotypes of dentate gyrus synapses of PDZ1/2 domain-deficient PSD-95-knockin mice. .' European Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1111/ejn.13155. " "
- Tindi JO, Chávez AE, Cvejic S, Calvo-Ochoa E, Castillo PE, Jordan BA.. (2015), 'ANKS1B Gene Product AIDA-1 Controls Hippocampal Synaptic Transmission by Regulating GluN2B Subunit Localization. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4029-14.2015. " "
- Zhang L, Hsu FC, Mojsilovic-Petrovic J, Jablonski AM, Zhai J, Coulter DA, Kalb RG.. (2015), 'Structure-function analysis of SAP97, a modular scaffolding protein that drives dendrite growth. .' Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience. 10.1016/j.mcn.2015.02.011. " "
- Waters EM, Thompson LI, Patel P, Gonzales AD, Ye HZ, Filardo EJ, Clegg DJ, Gorecka J, Akama KT, McEwen BS, Milner TA.. (2015), 'G-protein-coupled estrogen receptor 1 is anatomically positioned to modulate synaptic plasticity in the mouse hippocampus. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1298-14.2015. "
- Jafari Z, Esmaili M, Toufan R, Aghamollaei M.. (2015), 'Bilingual proficiency and cognitive reserve in Persian-English bilingual older adults..' Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 10.1007/s40520-014-0288-x. "
- Caffino L, Frankowska M, Giannotti G, Miszkiel J, Sadakierska-Chudy A, Racagni G, Filip M, Fumagalli F.. (2014), 'Cocaine-induced glutamate receptor trafficking is abrogated by extinction training in the rat hippocampus. .' Pharmacological Reports. 10.1016/j.pharep.2013.09.002. " "
- Lugo JN, Smith GD, Arbuckle EP, White J, Holley AJ, Floruta CM, Ahmed N, Gomez MC, Okonkwo O.. (2014), 'Deletion of PTEN produces autism-like behavioral deficits and alterations in synaptic proteins. .' Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience. 10.3389/fnmol.2014.00027. " "
- Bustos FJ, Varela-Nallar L, Campos M, Henriquez B, Phillips M, Opazo C, Aguayo LG, Montecino M, Constantine-Paton M, Inestrosa NC, van Zundert B.. (2014), 'PSD95 suppresses dendritic arbor development in mature hippocampal neurons by occluding the clustering of NR2B-NMDA receptors. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0094037. " "
- Heller BA, Ghidinelli M, Voelkl J, Einheber S, Smith R, Grund E, Morahan G, Chandler D, Kalaydjieva L, Giancotti F, King RH, Fejes-Toth AN, Fejes-Toth G, Feltri ML, Lang F, Salzer JL.. (2014), 'Functionally distinct PI 3-kinase pathways regulate myelination in the peripheral nervous system. .' The Journal of Biology. 10.1083/jcb.201307057. " "
- Bonnet SA, Akad DS, Samaddar T, Liu Y, Huang X, Dong Y, Schlüter OM.. (2013), 'Synaptic state-dependent functional interplay between postsynaptic density-95 and synapse-associated protein 102. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6255-11.2013. " "
- Ng AA, Logan AM, Schmidt EJ, Robinson FL. (2013), 'The CMT4B disease-causing phosphatases Mtmr2 and Mtmr13 localize to the Schwann cell cytoplasm and endomembrane compartments, where they depend upon each other to achieve wild-type levels of protein expression. .' Human Molecular Genetics. 10.1093/hmg/dds562. " "
- Nagura H, Ishikawa Y, Kobayashi K, Takao K, Tanaka T, Nishikawa K, Tamura H, Shiosaka S, Suzuki H, Miyakawa T, Fujiyoshi Y, Doi T.. (2012), 'Impaired synaptic clustering of postsynaptic density proteins and altered signal transmission in hippocampal neurons, and disrupted learning behavior in PDZ1 and PDZ2 ligand binding-deficient PSD-95 knockin mice. .' Molecular Brain. 10.1186/1756-6606-5-43. " "
- Liu W, Chen E, Zhao XW, Wan ZP, Gao YR, Davey A, Huang E, Zhang L, Crocetti J, Sandoval G, Joyce MG, Miceli C, Lukszo J, Aravind L, Swat W, Brzostowski J, Pierce SK.. (), 'The scaffolding protein synapse-associated protein 97 is required for enhanced signaling through isotype-switched IgG memory B cell receptors. .' Science Signaling. 10.1126/scisignal.2002820. "
- Joseph BK, Thakali KM, Pathan AR, Kang E, Rusch NJ, Rhee SW.. (2011), 'Postsynaptic density-95 scaffolding of Shaker-type K⁺ channels in smooth muscle cells regulates the diameter of cerebral arteries..' The Journal of Physiology. 10.1113/jphysiol.2011.213843. "
- Sumioka A, Yan D, Tomita S.. (2010), 'TARP phosphorylation regulates synaptic AMPA receptors through lipid bilayers. .' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2010.04.035. " "
- Marcello E, Gardoni F, Di Luca M, Pérez-Otaño I.. (2010), 'An arginine stretch limits ADAM10 exit from the endoplasmic reticulum. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M109.055947. " "
- Nikandrova YA, Jiao Y, Baucum AJ, Tavalin SJ, Colbran RJ.. (2010), 'Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II binds to and phosphorylates a specific SAP97 splice variant to disrupt association with AKAP79/150 and modulate alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid-type glutamate receptor (AMPAR) activity. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M109.033985. " "
- Al-Hallaq RA, Conrads TP, Veenstra TD, Wenthold RJ.. (2007), 'NMDA di-heteromeric receptor populations and associated proteins in rat hippocampus. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2155-07.2007. "