Human Mouse Rat
IHC IP WB
Fusion protein amino acids 1-120 of rat SAP102 (accession number Q62936)
Human: 98% identity (117/120 amino acids identical)
Mouse: 98% identity (118/120 amino acids identical)
No cross-reactivity against other MAGUK family members PSD-95, SAP97, Chapsyn-110
Disks large homolog 3 (PSD-95/SAP90-related protein 1) (Synapse-associated protein 102) (SAP-102) (SAP102)
TC Supernatant: AB_10671660
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Won S, Incontro S, Nicoll RA, Roche KW.. (2016), 'PSD-95 stabilizes NMDA receptors by inducing the degradation of STEP61. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1609702113. " "
- Farzana F, Zalm R, Chen N, Li KW, Grant SG, Smit AB, Toonen RF, Verhage M.. (2016), 'Neurobeachin Regulates Glutamate- and GABA-Receptor Targeting to Synapses via Distinct Pathways. .' Molecular Neurobiology. 10.1007/s12035-015-9164-8. " "
- Hoy JL, Haeger PA, Constable JR, Arias RJ, McCallum R, Kyweriga M, Davis L, Schnell E, Wehr M, Castillo PE, Washbourne P.. (2013), 'Neuroligin1 drives synaptic and behavioral maturation through intracellular interactions. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4660-12.2013. " "
- Tao-Cheng JH, Azzam R, Crocker V, Winters CA, Reese T.. (2015), 'Depolarization of Hippocampal Neurons Induces Formation of Nonsynaptic NMDA Receptor Islands Resembling Nascent Postsynaptic Densities. .' eNeuro. 10.1523/ENEURO.0066-15.2015. " "
- Levy JM, Chen X, Reese TS, Nicoll RA.. (2015), 'Synaptic Consolidation Normalizes AMPAR Quantal Size following MAGUK Loss. .' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2015.07.015. " "
- Farley MM, Swulius MT, Waxham MN.. (2015), 'Electron tomographic structure and protein composition of isolated rat cerebellar, hippocampal and cortical postsynaptic densities. .' Neuroscience. 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.07.062. " "
- Fortin DA, Tillo SE, Yang G, Rah JC, Melander JB, Bai S, Soler-Cedeño O, Qin M, Zemelman BV, Guo C, Mao T, Zhong H.. (2015), 'Live imaging of endogenous PSD-95 using ENABLED: a conditional strategy to fluorescently label endogenous proteins. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3888-14.2014. " "
- Williams LE, Featherstone DE.. (2014), 'Regulation of hippocampal synaptic strength by glial xCT. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1267-14.2014. " "
- de Andrade GB, Kunzelman L, Merrill MM, Fuerst PG.. (2014), 'Developmentally dynamic colocalization patterns of DSCAM with adhesion and synaptic proteins in the mouse retina. .' Molecular Vision. . " "
- Lugo JN, Smith GD, Arbuckle EP, White J, Holley AJ, Floruta CM, Ahmed N, Gomez MC, Okonkwo O.. (2014), 'Deletion of PTEN produces autism-like behavioral deficits and alterations in synaptic proteins. .' Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience. 10.3389/fnmol.2014.00027. " "
- Bernard PB, Castano AM, Bayer KU, Benke TA.. (2014), 'Necessary, but not sufficient: insights into the mechanisms of mGluR mediated long-term depression from a rat model of early life seizures. .' Neuropharmacology. 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2014.04.011. " "
- Bonnet SA, Akad DS, Samaddar T, Liu Y, Huang X, Dong Y, Schlüter OM.. (2013), 'Synaptic state-dependent functional interplay between postsynaptic density-95 and synapse-associated protein 102. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6255-11.2013. " "
- Oku Y, Huganir RL.. (2013), 'AGAP3 and Arf6 regulate trafficking of AMPA receptors and synaptic plasticity. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0341-13.2013. " "
- Murata Y, Constantine-Paton M.. (2013), 'Postsynaptic density scaffold SAP102 regulates cortical synapse development through EphB and PAK signaling pathway. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2896-12.2013. " "
- Lauks J, Klemmer P, Farzana F, Karupothula R, Zalm R, Cooke NE, Li KW, Smit AB, Toonen R, Verhage M.. (2012), 'Synapse associated protein 102 (SAP102) binds the C-terminal part of the scaffolding protein neurobeachin. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0039420. " "
- Wilke SA, Hall BJ, Antonios JK, Denardo LA, Otto S, Yuan B, Chen F, Robbins EM, Tiglio K, Williams ME, Qiu Z, Biederer T, Ghosh A.. (2012), 'NeuroD2 regulates the development of hippocampal mossy fiber synapses. .' Neural Development. 10.1186/1749-8104-7-9. " "
- Gardoni F, Zianni E, Eramo A, Canonico PL, Di Luca M.. (2011), 'Effect of rasagiline on the molecular composition of the excitatory postsynaptic density. .' European Journal of Pharmacology. 10.1016/j.ejphar.2011.09.028. " "
- Mondin M, Labrousse V, Hosy E, Heine M, Tessier B, Levet F, Poujol C, Blanchet C, Choquet D, Thoumine O.. (2011), 'Neurexin-neuroligin adhesions capture surface-diffusing AMPA receptors through PSD-95 scaffolds. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6439-10.2011. " "
- Etherton M, Földy C, Sharma M, Tabuchi K, Liu X, Shamloo M, Malenka RC, Südhof TC.. (2011), 'Autism-linked neuroligin-3 R451C mutation differentially alters hippocampal and cortical synaptic function. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1111093108. " "
- Sun Q, Turrigiano GG.. (2011), 'PSD-95 and PSD-93 play critical but distinct roles in synaptic scaling up and down. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5616-10.2011. " "
- Chen BS, Thomas EV, Sanz-Clemente A, Roche KW.. (2011), 'NMDA receptor-dependent regulation of dendritic spine morphology by SAP102 splice variants. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1034-10.2011. " "
- Steinmetz CC, Turrigiano GG.. (2010), 'Tumor necrosis factor-α signaling maintains the ability of cortical synapses to express synaptic scaling. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2210-10.2010. " "
- Petralia RS, Wang YX, Hua F, Yi Z, Zhou A, Ge L, Stephenson FA, Wenthold RJ.. (2010), 'Organization of NMDA receptors at extrasynaptic locations. .' Neuroscience. 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2010.01.022. " "
- Fan J, Cowan CM, Zhang LY, Hayden MR, Raymond LA.. (2009), 'Interaction of postsynaptic density protein-95 with NMDA receptors influences excitotoxicity in the yeast artificial chromosome mouse model of Huntington's disease. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2491-09.2009. " "
- Chaudhury A, He XD, Goyal RK.. (2009), 'Role of PSD95 in membrane association and catalytic activity of nNOSalpha in nitrergic varicosities in mice gut. .' Am The Journal of Physiology Gastrointest Liver Physiol.. 10.1152/ajpgi.00279.2009. " "
- Garside ML, Turner PR, Austen B, Strehler EE, Beesley PW, Empson RM.. (2009), 'Molecular interactions of the plasma membrane calcium ATPase 2 at pre- and post-synaptic sites in rat cerebellum. .' Neuroscience. 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2009.04.059. " "
- Al-Hallaq RA, Conrads TP, Veenstra TD, Wenthold RJ.. (2007), 'NMDA di-heteromeric receptor populations and associated proteins in rat hippocampus. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2155-07.2007. "