Fusion protein amino acids 26-350 (extracellular N-terminus) of mouse LRP4(also known as Lowdensity lipoprotein receptor-related protein 4, LDLR dan, Multiple epidermal growth factor-like domains 7, MEGF7 and KIAA0816, accession number Q8VI56)
Rat: 98% identity (321/325 amino acids identical)
Human: 97% identity (317/325 amino acids identical) <50% identity with LRP1
Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 4 (LRP-4) (LDLR dan)
TC Supernatant: AB_10672257
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Wang K, Lin MT, Adelman JP, Maylie J.. (2014), 'Distinct Ca2+ sources in dendritic spines of hippocampal CA1 neurons couple to SK and Kv4 channels. .' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2013.11.004. " "
- Xiong L,,, Jung JU,, Guo HH,,, Pan JX,,, Sun XD,,, Mei L,,, Xiong WC,.. (2017), 'Osteoblastic Lrp4 promotes osteoclastogenesis by regulating ATP release and adenosine-A2AR signaling. .' The Journal of Biology. 10.1083/jcb.201608002. " "
- Gomez AM, Froemke RC, Burden SJ.. (2014), 'Synaptic plasticity and cognitive function are disrupted in the absence of Lrp4. .' Elife. 10.7554/eLife.04287. " "
- Barik A, Lu Y, Sathyamurthy A, Bowman A, Shen C, Li L, Xiong WC, Mei L.. (2013), 'LRP4 is critical for neuromuscular junction maintenance. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1733-14.2014. " "
- Wu H, Lu Y, Shen C, Patel N, Gan L, Xiong WC, Mei L.. (2012), 'Distinct roles of muscle and motoneuron LRP4 in neuromuscular junction formation. .' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2012.04.033. "