Human Mouse Rat
Fusion protein amino acids 1-59 (cytoplasmic N-terminus) of human KCNQ2 (also known as Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily KQT member 2 or KvLQT2, Kv7.2 and KQT-like 2, accession number O43526)
Rat: 96% identity (56/58 amino acids identical)
Mouse: 96% identity (56/58 amino acids identical)
Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily KQT member 2 (KQT-like 2) (Neuroblastoma-specific potassium channel subunit alpha KvLQT2) (Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv7.2)
TC Supernatant: AB_10673164
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
Citations and References
- Cavaretta JP, Sherer KR, Lee KY, Kim EH, Issema RS, Chung HJ.. (2014), 'Polarized axonal surface expression of neuronal KCNQ potassium channels is regulated by calmodulin interaction with KCNQ2 subunit. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0103655. " "
- Buniel M, Glazebrook PA, Ramirez-Navarro A, Kunze DL.. (2008), 'Distribution of voltage-gated potassium and hyperpolarization-activated channels in sensory afferent fibers in the rat carotid body. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.21796. " "
- Salzer I, Erdem FA, Chen WQ, Heo S, Koenig X, Schicker KW, Kubista H, Lubec G, Boehm S, Yang JW.. (2017), 'Phosphorylation regulates the sensitivity of voltage-gated Kv7.2 channels towards phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate. .' The Journal of Physiology. 10.1113/JP273274. " "
- Ambrosino P, Alaimo A, Bartollino S, Manocchio L, De Maria M, Mosca I, Gomis-Perez C, Alberdi A, Scambia G, Lesca G, Villarroel A, Taglialatela M, Soldovieri MV.. (2015), 'Epilepsy-causing mutations in Kv7.2 C-terminus affect binding and functional modulation by calmodulin. .' Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 10.1016/j.bbadis.2015.06.012. " "
- Salomonsson M, Brasen JC,, Braunstein TH, Hagelqvist P, Holstein-Rathlou NH,, Sorensen CM.. (2015), 'K(V)7.4 channels participate in the control of rodent renal vascular resting tone. .' Acta Physiologica. 10.1111/apha.12525. " "
- Miceli F, Soldovieri MV, Ambrosino P, De Maria M, Migliore M, Migliore R, Taglialatela M.. (2015), 'Early-onset epileptic encephalopathy caused by gain-of-function mutations in the voltage sensor of Kv7.2 and Kv7.3 potassium channel subunits. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4423-14.2015. " "
- Soldovieri MV, Boutry-Kryza N, Milh M, Doummar D, Heron B, Bourel E, Ambrosino P, Miceli F, De Maria M, Dorison N, Auvin S, Echenne B, Oertel J, Riquet A, Lambert L, Gerard M, Roubergue A, Calender A, Mignot C, Taglialatela M, Lesca G.. (2015), 'Novel KCNQ2 and KCNQ3 mutations in a large cohort of families with benign neonatal epilepsy: first evidence for an altered channel regulation by syntaxin-1A. .' Human Mutation. 10.1002/humu.22500. "
- Evseev AI, Semenov I, Archer CR, Medina JL, Dube PH, Shapiro MS, Brenner R.. (2014), 'Functional effects of KCNQ K(+) channels in airway smooth muscle..' Frontiers in Physiology. 10.3389/fphys.2013.00277. "
- Reilly JM, Telezhkin V, Passmore GM, Marsh SJ, Brown DA.. (2013), 'Kv7/M-type potassium channels in rat skin keratinocytes. .' Pflügers Archiv: European Journal of Physiology. 10.1007/s00424-013-1276-2. " "
- Sánchez-Ponce D, DeFelipe J, Garrido JJ, Muñoz A.. (2012), 'Developmental expression of Kv potassium channels at the axon initial segment of cultured hippocampal neurons. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0048557. " "
- Kaphzan H, Buffington SA, Jung JI, Rasband MN, Klann E.. (2011), 'Alterations in intrinsic membrane properties and the axon initial segment in a mouse model of Angelman syndrome. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.4162-11.2011. "
- Klemmer P, Smit AB, Li KW.. (2009), 'Proteomics analysis of immuno-precipitated synaptic protein complexes..' Journal of Proteomics. 10.1016/j.jprot.2008.10.005. "
- Wladyka CL, Feng B, Glazebrook PA, Schild JH, Kunze DL.. (2009), 'The KCNQ/M-current modulates arterial baroreceptor function at the sensory terminal in rats. .' The Journal of Physiology. 10.1113/jphysiol.2007.145284. "