Human Mouse Rat
IHC IP WB
Fusion protein amino acids 1-61 of rat Kv2.2 (accession number Q63099)
Human: 100% identity (61/61 amino acids identical)
Mouse: 100% identity (61/61 amino acids identical)
Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily B member 2 (Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv2.2)
TC Supernatant: AB_10673393
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
Citations and References
- Dufour MA, Woodhouse A, Goaillard JM.. (2014), 'Somatodendritic ion channel expression in substantia nigra pars compacta dopaminergic neurons across postnatal development. .' Journal of Neuroscience Research. 10.1002/jnr.23382. " "
- Wang CY, Huang AQ, Zhou MH, Mei YA.. (2014), 'GDF15 regulates Kv2.1-mediated outward K+ current through the Akt/mTOR signalling pathway in rat cerebellar granule cells. .' Biochemical Journal. 10.1042/BJ20140155. " "
- Tsantoulas C, Zhu L, Shaifta Y, Grist J, Ward JP, Raouf R, Michael GJ, McMahon SB.. (2012), 'Sensory neuron downregulation of the Kv9.1 potassium channel subunit mediates neuropathic pain following nerve injury. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3561-12.2012. " "
- Kyle B, Bradley E, Ohya S, Sergeant GP, McHale NG, Thornbury KD, Hollywood MA.. (2011), 'Contribution of Kv2.1 channels to the delayed rectifier current in freshly dispersed smooth muscle cells from rabbit urethra. .' American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology. 10.1152/ajpcell.00455.2010. " "
- Zhuang JL, Wang CY, Zhou MH, Duan KZ, Mei YA.. (2012), 'TGF-β1 enhances Kv2.1 potassium channel protein expression and promotes maturation of cerebellar granule neurons. .' Journal of Cellular Physiology. 10.1002/jcp.22735. " "
- Hermanstyne TO, Kihira Y, Misono K, Deitchler A, Yanagawa Y, Misonou H.. (2010), 'Immunolocalization of the voltage-gated potassium channel Kv2.2 in GABAergic neurons in the basal forebrain of rats and mice. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.22457. " "
- Kihira Y, Hermanstyne TO, Misonou H.. (), 'Formation of heteromeric Kv2 channels in mammalian brain neurons. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M109.074260. " "
- Gravagna NG, Knoeckel CS, Taylor AD, Hultgren BA, Ribera AB.. (2008), 'Localization of Kv2.2 protein in Xenopus laevis embryos and tadpoles. .' Journal of Comparative Neurology. 10.1002/cne.21804. "