Fusion protein amino acids 1052-1121 of mouse Slo3 (also known as Potassium channel subfamily U member 1, Pore-forming subunit of the sperm-specific alkalization activated K(+) current, Calcium-activated potassium channel subunit alpha-3, Calcium-activated potassium channel, subfamily M subunit alpha-3, Slowpoke homolog 3, Kcnu1, KCa5, Kcnma3, Kcnmc1 and Ksper, accession number O54982) 50% identity with human and rat KCNU1/Slo3
Potassium channel subfamily U member 1 (Calcium-activated potassium channel subunit alpha-3) (Calcium-activated potassium channel, subfamily M subunit alpha-3) (Pore-forming subunit of the sperm-specific alkalization activated K(+) current) (KSper) (Slowpoke homolog 3) (mSlo3) (pH-sensitive maxi potassium channel)
Kcnu1 Kcnma3 Ksper Slo3
TC Supernatant: AB_10698181
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
Citations and References
- Zeng XH, Yang C, Xia XM, Liu M, Lingle CJ.. (2015), 'SLO3 auxiliary subunit LRRC52 controls gating of sperm KSPER currents and is critical for normal fertility. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1423869112. " "
- Yang C, Zeng XH, Zhou Y, Xia XM, Lingle CJ.. (2011), 'LRRC52 (leucine-rich-repeat-containing protein 52), a testis-specific auxiliary subunit of the alkalization-activated Slo3 channel. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1111104108. " "
- Zeng XH, Yang C, Kim ST, Lingle CJ, Xia XM.. (2011), 'Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A..' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. Deletion of the Slo3 gene abolishes alkalization-activated K+ current in mouse spermatozoa. . " "
- Wojtovich AP, Sherman TA, Nadtochiy SM, Urciuoli WR, Brookes PS, Nehrke K.. (2010), 'The SLO3 sperm-specific potassium channel plays a vital role in male fertility. .' FEBS Letters. 10.1016/j.febslet.2010.02.005. " "
- Yang CT, Zeng XH, Xia XM, Lingle CJ.. (2009), 'Interactions between beta subunits of the KCNMB family and Slo3: beta4 selectively modulates Slo3 expression and function. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0006135. " "
- Wang H, Liu J, Cho KH, Ren D.. (2009), 'A novel, single, transmembrane protein CATSPERG is associated with CATSPER1 channel protein. .' Biology of Reproduction . 10.1095/biolreprod.109.077107. " "
- Martínez-López P, Santi CM, Treviño CL, Ocampo-Gutiérrez AY, Acevedo JJ, Alisio A, Salkoff LB, Darszon A.. (2009), 'Mouse sperm K+ currents stimulated by pH and cAMP possibly coded by Slo3 channels. .' Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. iochem Biophys Res Commun. 2. "