ICC IHC WB
Fusion protein amino acids 660-779 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of mouse HCN3(also known as potassium/sodium hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel 3, hyperpolarization-activated cation channel 3 and HAC-3, accession number O88705)
Rat: 98% identity (118/120 amino acids identical) Human: 86% identity (105/121 amino acids identical) <50% identity with HCN1, HCN2 and HCN4
No cross-reactivity against other HCN’s
Potassium/sodium hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel 3 (Hyperpolarization-activated cation channel 3) (HAC-3)
TC Supernatant: AB_10672247
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Heuermann RJ, Jaramillo TC, Ying SW, Suter BA, Lyman KA, Han Y, Lewis AS, Hampton TG, Shepherd GMG, Goldstein PA, Chetkovich DM.. (2016), 'Reduction of thalamic and cortical Ih by deletion of TRIP8b produces a mouse model of human absence epilepsy. .' Neurobiology of Disease. 10.1016/j.nbd.2015.10.005. " "
- Stoenica L, Wilkars W, Battefeld A, Stadler K, Bender R, Strauss U.. (2013), 'HCN1 subunits contribute to the kinetics of I(h) in neonatal cortical plate neurons. .' Developmental Neurobiology. 10.1002/dneu.22104. " "
- Cao-Ehlker X, Zong X, Hammelmann V, Gruner C, Fenske S, Michalakis S, Wahl-Schott C, Biel M.. (), 'Up-regulation of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel 3 (HCN3) by specific interaction with K+ channel tetramerization domain-containing protein 3 (KCTD3). .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M112.434803. " "
- Hughes DI, Boyle KA, Kinnon CM, Bilsland C, Quayle JA, Callister RJ, Graham BA.. (), 'HCN4 subunit expression in fast-spiking interneurons of the rat spinal cord and hippocampus. .' Neuroscience. 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2013.01.028. " "
- Almanza A, Luis E, Mercado F, Vega R, Soto E.. (2012), 'Molecular identity, ontogeny, and cAMP modulation of the hyperpolarization-activated current in vestibular ganglion neurons. .' Journal of Neurophysiology. 10.1152/jn.00337.2012. " "
- Kanyshkova T, Meuth P, Bista P, Liu Z, Ehling P, Caputi L, Doengi M, Chetkovich DM, Pape HC, Budde T.. (), 'Differential regulation of HCN channel isoform expression in thalamic neurons of epileptic and non-epileptic rat strains. .' Neurobiology of Disease. 10.1016/j.nbd.2011.08.032. " "
- Anderson WD, Galván EJ, Mauna JC, Thiels E, Barrionuevo G.. (2011), 'Properties and functional implications of I (h) in hippocampal area CA3 interneurons. .' Pflügers Archiv: European Journal of Physiology. 10.1007/s00424-011-1025-3. " "
- Giesbrecht CJ, Mackay JP, Silveira HB, Urban JH, Colmers WF.. (2010), 'Countervailing modulation of Ih by neuropeptide Y and corticotrophin-releasing factor in basolateral amygdala as a possible mechanism for their effects on stress-related behaviors. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2306-10.2010. " "
- Yi E, Roux I, Glowatzki E.. (2010), 'Dendritic HCN channels shape excitatory postsynaptic potentials at the inner hair cell afferent synapse in the mammalian cochlea. .' Journal of Neurophysiology. 10.1152/jn.00506.2009. "