Identified as off-target mAb in screen for anti-Stargazin Neuromabs (immunogen was GST fusionprotein amino acids 204-323, cytoplasmic C-terminus, of mouse TARPGamma2).Target identified as GST by ELISA and immunoblot against other GST fusion proteins.
Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme (GST 26) (EC 184.108.40.206) (Sj26 antigen) (SjGST)
TC Supernatant: AB_10671817
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
Citations and References
- Ho TS, Zollinger DR, Chang KJ, Xu M, Cooper EC, Stankewich MC, Bennett V, Rasband MN.. (2014), 'A hierarchy of ankyrin-spectrin complexes clusters sodium channels at nodes of Ranvier. .' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/nn.3859. " "
- Bernstein JD, Okamoto Y, Kim M, Shikano S.. (2013), 'Potential use of potassium efflux-deficient yeast for studying trafficking signals and potassium channel functions. .' FEBS Open Bio.. 10.1016/j.fob.2013.04.002. " "
- Barry J, Xu M, Gu Y, Dangel AW, Jukkola P, Shrestha C, Gu C.. (2013), 'Activation of conventional kinesin motors in clusters by Shaw voltage-gated K+ channels. .' Journal of Cell Science. 10.1242/jcs.122234. " "
- Okamoto Y, Bernstein JD, Shikano S.. (2013), 'Role of C-terminal membrane-proximal basic residues in cell surface trafficking of HIV coreceptor GPR15 protein. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M112.445817. " "
- Segal M, Soifer I, Petzold H, Howard J, Elbaum M, Reiner O.. (2012), 'Ndel1-derived peptides modulate bidirectional transport of injected beads in the squid giant axon. .' Biol Open.. 10.1242/bio.2012307. " "
- Marcello E, Epis R, Saraceno C, Gardoni F, Borroni B, Cattabeni F, Padovani A, Di Luca M.. (2012), 'SAP97-mediated local trafficking is altered in Alzheimer disease patients' hippocampus. .' Neurobiology of Aging. 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2010.09.015. "