Human Mouse Rat
IHC IP WB
Fusion protein amino acids 375-770 (C-terminus) of rat GIT1(also known as G protein-coupled receptor kinase-interactor 1, GRK-interacting protein 1, Cool-associated and tyrosinephosphorylated protein 1 and Cat-1, accession number Q9Z272)
Human: 93% identity (372/396 amino acids identical)
Mouse: 97% identity (385/396 amino acids identical)
~50% identity with GIT2
No cross-reactivity against GIT2
ARF GTPase-activating protein GIT1 (ARF GAP GIT1) (Cool-associated and tyrosine-phosphorylated protein 1) (CAT-1) (CAT1) (G protein-coupled receptor kinase-interactor 1) (GRK-interacting protein 1)
TC Supernatant: AB_10672300
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Brimer N, Wade R, Vande Pol S.. (2014), 'Interactions between E6, FAK, and GIT1 at paxillin LD4 are necessary for transformation by bovine papillomavirus 1 E6. .' J Virol.. 10.1128/JVI.00552-14. " "
- Wade R, Brimer N, Lyons C, Vande Pol S.. (2011), 'Paxillin enables attachment-independent tyrosine phosphorylation of focal adhesion kinase and transformation by RAS. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M111.294504. " "
- Won H, Mah W, Kim E, Kim JW, Hahm EK, Kim MH, Cho S, Kim J, Jang H, Cho SC, Kim BN, Shin MS, Seo J, Jeong J, Choi SY, Kim D, Kang C, Kim E.. (), 'GIT1 is associated with ADHD in humans and ADHD-like behaviors in mice. .' Nature Medicine. 10.1038/nm.2330. " "
- Moreau MM, Piguel N, Papouin T, Koehl M, Durand CM, Rubio ME, Loll F, Richard EM, Mazzocco C, Racca C, Oliet SH, Abrous DN, Montcouquiol M, Sans N.. (2010), 'The planar polarity protein Scribble1 is essential for neuronal plasticity and brain function. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6007-09.2010. " "
- Morimura S, Suzuki K, Takahashi K.. (2009), 'BetaPIX and GIT1 regulate HGF-induced lamellipodia formation and WAVE2 transport. .' Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 10.1016/j.bbrc.2009.03.083. " "
- Klemmer P, Smit AB, Li KW.. (), 'Proteomics analysis of immuno-precipitated synaptic protein complexes. .' Journal of Proteomics. 10.1016/j.jprot.2008.10.005. "