Human Mouse Rat
ICC IHC WB
Fusion protein amino acids 841-960 of human LRRK2 (also known as Leucine-rich repeat serine/threonine-protein kinase 2, Dardarin and PARK8, accession numberQ5S007)
Mouse: 81% identity (98/120 amino acids identical)
Rat: 80% identity (97/120 amino acids identical) 30% identity with LRRK1
Leucine-rich repeat serine/threonine-protein kinase 2 (EC 126.96.36.199) (Dardarin)
TC Supernatant: AB_11001669
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Choi I1,2,3, Kim B2, Byun JW1,2, Baik SH4, Huh YH5, Kim JH1,2, Mook-Jung I4, Song WK5, Shin JH6, Seo H7, Suh YH1,2,3, Jou I1,2,3, Park SM1,2,3, Kang HC8, Joe EH1,2,3,9,10.. (2015), 'LRRK2 G2019S mutation attenuates microglial motility by inhibiting focal adhesion kinase..' Nat Commun. . 10.1038/ncomms9255.
- Davies P1, Hinkle KM, Sukar NN, Sepulveda B, Mesias R, Serrano G, Alessi DR, Beach TG, Benson DL, White CL, Cowell RM, Das SS, West AB, Melrose HL.. (2013), 'Comprehensive characterization and optimization of anti-LRRK2 (leucine-rich repeat kinase 2) monoclonal antibodies..' Biochem J.. 10.1042/BJ20121742.
- Belluzzi E1,2, Gonnelli A3, Cirnaru MD4, Marte A5, Plotegher N6,7, Russo I8, Civiero L9, Cogo S10, Carrion MP11, Franchin C12,13, Arrigoni G14,15, Beltramini M16, Bubacco L17, Onofri F18, Piccoli G19,20, Greggio E21.. (2016), 'LRRK2 phosphorylates pre-synaptic N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion (NSF) protein enhancing its ATPase activity and SNARE complex disassembling rate..' Mol Neurodegener.. 10.1186/s13024-015-0066-z.
- Daher JP1, Volpicelli-Daley LA1, Blackburn JP1, Moehle MS1, West AB2.. (2014), 'Abrogation of α-synuclein-mediated dopaminergic neurodegeneration in LRRK2-deficient rats..' Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.. 10.1073/pnas.1403215111.
- Dorval V1, Mandemakers W2, Jolivette F1, Coudert L3, Mazroui R3, De Strooper B2, Hébert SS1.. (2014), 'Gene and MicroRNA transcriptome analysis of Parkinson's related LRRK2 mouse models..' PLoS One.. 10.1371/journal.pone.0085510.