ICC IHC WB
Fusion protein amino acids 460-526 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of mouse ASIC1 (also known as Acid-sensing ion channel 1, Neuronal amiloride-sensitive cation channel 2, Brain sodium channel 2, BNaC2 and Accn2, accession number Q6NXK8)
Rat: 98% identity (66/67 amino acids identical)
Human: 97% identity (65/67 amino acids identical) 100% identity between ASIC1a and ASIC1b40% identity with ASIC4
Does not cross-react with ASIC2
Acid-sensing ion channel 1 (ASIC1) (Acid-sensing ion channel) (Amiloride-sensitive cation channel 2, neuronal) (Brain sodium channel 2) (BNaC2)
Asic1 Accn2 Asic Bnac2
TC Supernatant: AB_11000719
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Farrag M1, Drobish JK1, Puhl HL1, Kim JS1, Herold PB1, Kaufman MP1, Ruiz-Velasco V1.. (2017), 'Endomorphins potentiate acid-sensing ion channel currents and enhance the lactic acid-mediated increase in arterial blood pressure: effects amplified in hindlimb ischaemia..' J Physiol.. 10.1113/JP275058.
- Chen B1,2, Liu J2,3, Ho TT2,4, Ding X2,5, Mo YY2,6.. (2016), 'ERK-mediated NF-κB activation through ASIC1 in response to acidosis..' Oncogenesis.. 10.1038/oncsis.2016.81.
- Lin SH1, Sun WH2, Chen CC3.. (2015), 'Genetic exploration of the role of acid-sensing ion channels..' Neuropharmacology. . 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2014.12.011.
- Vig PJ1, Hearst SM, Shao Q, Lopez ME.. (2014), 'Knockdown of acid-sensing ion channel 1a (ASIC1a) suppresses disease phenotype in SCA1 mouse model..' Cerebellum.. 10.1007/s12311-014-0563-6.
- Diochot S1, Baron A, Salinas M, Douguet D, Scarzello S, Dabert-Gay AS, Debayle D, Friend V, Alloui A, Lazdunski M, Lingueglia E.. (2012), 'Black mamba venom peptides target acid-sensing ion channels to abolish pain..' Nature.. 10.1038/nature11494.
- Satterlee JS1, Beckel-Mitchener A, McAllister K, Procaccini DC, Rutter JL, Tyson FL, Chadwick LH.. (2015), 'Community resources and technologies developed through the NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Program..' Methods Mol Biol. . 10.1007/978-1-4939-1804-1_2.
- Satterlee JS1, Beckel-Mitchener A, McAllister K, Procaccini DC, Rutter JL, Tyson FL, Chadwick LH.. (2015), 'Community resources and technologies developed through the NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Program..' Methods Mol Biol.. 10.1007/978-1-4939-1804-1_2.