UniProt (Immunogen Species): O54982
- Zeng XH, Yang C, Xia XM, Liu M, Lingle CJ. (2015), 'SLO3 auxiliary subunit LRRC52 controls gating of sperm KSPER currents and is critical for normal fertility..' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1423869112.
- Yang C, Zeng XH, Zhou Y, Xia XM, Lingle CJ. (2011), 'LRRC52 (leucine-rich-repeat-containing protein 52), a testis-specific auxiliary subunit of the alkalization-activated Slo3 channel..' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1111104108.
- Zeng XH, Yang C, Kim ST, Lingle CJ, Xia XM. (2011), 'Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A..' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. Deletion of the Slo3 gene abolishes alkalization-activated K+ current in mouse spermatozoa..
- Wojtovich AP, Sherman TA, Nadtochiy SM, Urciuoli WR, Brookes PS, Nehrke K. (2010), 'The SLO3 sperm-specific potassium channel plays a vital role in male fertility..' FEBS Letters. 10.1016/j.febslet.2010.02.005.
- Yang CT, Zeng XH, Xia XM, Lingle CJ. (2009), 'Interactions between beta subunits of the KCNMB family and Slo3: beta4 selectively modulates Slo3 expression and function..' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0006135.
- Wang H, Liu J, Cho KH, Ren D. (2009), 'A novel, single, transmembrane protein CATSPERG is associated with CATSPER1 channel protein..' Biology of Reproduction. 10.1095/biolreprod.109.077107.
- Martínez-López P, Santi CM, Treviño CL, Ocampo-Gutiérrez AY, Acevedo JJ, Alisio A, Salkoff LB, Darszon A. (2009), 'Mouse sperm K+ currents stimulated by pH and cAMP possibly coded by Slo3 channels..' Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. iochem Biophys Res Commun. 2.