Human Mouse Rat
ICC IHC WB
Fusion protein amino acids 2052-2172 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of mouse Cav3.1 (also known as Voltage-gated/dependent T-type calcium channel alpha-1-G subunit, Cacna1g and NBR13, accession number Q9WUT2)
Rat: 96% identity (117/121 amino acids identical)
Human: 80% identity (98/122 amino acids identical)
30% identity with Cav3.2
Voltage-dependent T-type calcium channel subunit alpha
TC Supernatant: AB_10673097
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody has been knockout-validated in mouse brain (by Western blot and/or immunohistochemistry).
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe brain lysate.
Citations and References
- Devergnas A, Chen E, Ma Y, Hamada I, Pittard D, Kammermeier S, Mullin AP, Faundez V, Lindsley CW, Jones C, Smith Y, Wichmann T.. (2016), 'Anatomical localization of Cav3.1 calcium channels and electrophysiological effects of T-type calcium channel blockade in the motor thalamus of MPTP-treated monkeys. .' Journal of Neurophysiology. 10.1152/jn.00858.2015. " "
- Curran J, Musa H, Kline CF, Makara MA, Little SC, Higgins JD, Hund TJ, Band H, Mohler PJ.. (2015), 'Eps15 Homology Domain-containing Protein 3 Regulates Cardiac T-type Ca2+ Channel Targeting and Function in the Atria. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M115.646893. " "
- Puthussery T, Venkataramani S, Gayet-Primo J, Smith RG, Taylor WR.. (2013), 'NaV1.1 channels in axon initial segments of bipolar cells augment input to magnocellular visual pathways in the primate retina. .' Journal of Neuroscience. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1249-13.2013. " "
- Valerie NC, Dziegielewska B, Hosing AS, Augustin E, Gray LS, Brautigan DL, Larner JM, Dziegielewski J.. (2013), 'Inhibition of T-type calcium channels disrupts Akt signaling and promotes apoptosis in glioblastoma cells. .' Biochem Pharmacol.. 10.1016/j.bcp.2012.12.017. " "
- Goonasekera SA, Hammer K, Auger-Messier M, Bodi I, Chen X, Zhang H, Reiken S, Elrod JW, Correll RN, York AJ, Sargent MA, Hofmann F, Moosmang S, Marks AR, Houser SR, Bers DM, Molkentin JD.. (2012), 'Decreased cardiac L-type Ca²⁺ channel activity induces hypertrophy and heart failure in mice. .' Journal of Clinical Investigation. 10.1172/JCI58227. "