Human Mouse Rat
ICC IHC IP WB
Synthetic peptide amino acids 930-947 (FKSEKVVVEDTVPIIPKE) of rat TrpC4 (also known as short transient receptor potential channel 4, Trp4, capacitative calcium entry channel 1 and CCE1, accession number O35119)
Mouse: 100% identity (18/18 amino acids identical)
Human: 100% identity (18/18 amino acids identical)
Short transient receptor potential channel 4 (Trp4) (TrpC4) (Capacitative calcium entry channel 1) (CCE1)
TC Supernatant: AB_10698036
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecular weight when used to probe lysate from COS cells overexpressing target.
This antibody recognizes a single immunoreactive band of expected molecularweight when used to probe brain lysate.
This antibody shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Each new lot of this antibody is tested to confirm that it shows the expected staining pattern when used to stain COS cells overexpressing target.
Citations and References
- Menon RP, Soong D, de Chiara C, Holt MR, Anilkumar N, Pastore A.. (2012), 'The importance of serine 776 in Ataxin-1 partner selection: a FRET analysis. .' Scientific Reports. 10.1038/srep00919. " "
- Jafar-Nejad P, Ward CS, Richman R, Orr HT, Zoghbi HY.. (2011), 'Regional rescue of spinocerebellar ataxia type 1 phenotypes by 14-3-3epsilon haploinsufficiency in mice underscores complex pathogenicity in neurodegeneration. .' Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. 10.1073/pnas.1018748108. " "
- Zhang C, Browne A, Child D, Divito JR, Stevenson JA, Tanzi RE.. (2010), 'Loss of function of ATXN1 increases amyloid beta-protein levels by potentiating beta-secretase processing of beta-amyloid precursor protein. .' The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10.1074/jbc.M109.079079. " "
- de Chiara C, Menon RP, Strom M, Gibson TJ, Pastore A.. (2009), 'Phosphorylation of S776 and 14-3-3 binding modulate ataxin-1 interaction with splicing factors. .' PLoS One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0008372. " "
- Zhai RG, Zhang F, Hiesinger PR, Cao Y, Haueter CM, Bellen HJ.. (2008), 'NAD synthase NMNAT acts as a chaperone to protect against neurodegeneration. .' Nature. 10.1038/nature06721. "