Recombinant mouse PAP protein was expressed in bacteria. Antibodies against this protein were prepared by injecting purified recombinant PAP into laying hens and purifying the IgY fraction from eggs collected from hyper-immunized hens. These antibodies have been validated with human, mouse and rat tissues.
- Wu CH, Ho WY, Lee YC, Lin CL, Hsieh YL (2016), 'NGF-trkA signaling modulates the analgesic effects of prostatic acid phosphatase in resiniferatoxin-induced neuropathy.' Molecular Pain. 10.1177/1744806916656846.
- Olson W, Abdus-Saboor I, Cui L, Burdge J, Raabe T, Ma M, Luo W (2017), 'Sparse genetic tracing reveals regionally specific functional organization of mammalian nociceptors.' eLife. 10.7554/eLife.29507.001.
- Kan HW, Chang CH, Lin CL, Lee YC, Hsieh ST, Hsieh YL (2018), 'Downregulation of adenosine and adenosine A1 receptor contributes to neuropathic pain in resiniferatoxin neuropathy.' Pain. 10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001246.
- Nishida K, Nomura Y, Kawamori K, Ohishi A, Nagasawa K (2018), 'ATP metabolizing enzymes ENPP1, 2 and 3 are localized in sensory neurons of rat dorsal root ganglion.' The European Journal of Histochemistry. 10.4081/ejh.2018.2877.
- Chih-Lung Lin,#, Chin-Hong Chang#, Ying-Shuang Chang, Shui-Chin Lu, Yu-Lin Hsieh (2018), 'Treatment with methyl-?-cyclodextrin prevents mechanical allodynia in resiniferatoxin neuropathy in a mouse model.' Biology Open. 10.1242/bio.039511.