Regular and sample vials contain 200 µL of this antibody mixture
Human Mouse Rat
Chickens were immunized with recombinant mouse ProstaticAcid Phosphatase protein. After repeated injections, immune eggs were collected from laying hens, from which IgY antibody were prepared (“anti-PAP IgY fraction”). Some of this antibody was further purified using an agarose matrix to which the PAP protein was convalently attached (“Affinity-purified anti-PAP”). The final preparation in the accompanying vial contains 10 mg/ml of the “anti-PAP IgY fraction” supplemented with 20 mg/ml of the “affinity-purified anti-PAP” plus 50% (v/v) glycerol (to prevent freezing at –20˚C). Finally, this antibody preparation was filter-sterilized (0.45 mm) and 200 ul aliquots prepared.
Prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP) (EC 220.127.116.11) (5'-nucleotidase) (5'-NT) (EC 18.104.22.168) (Ecto-5'-nucleotidase) (Thiamine monophosphatase) (TMPase) [Cleaved into: PAPf39]
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
The following quality control assay is performed on each new lot of this antibody to ensure it meets designated performance requirements.
Antibodies were analyzed using immunohistochemistry with tissue sections through a 10%-formalin fixed adult mouse. Sections were examined for PAPpositive dorsal root ganglion sensory neurons. Secondary antibodies (fluorescein-labeled goat anti-chicken IgY, Aves Cat. #F-1004) were used at a concentration of 1:500.
Citations and References
- Wu CH, Ho WY, Lee YC, Lin CL, Hsieh YL (2016), 'NGF-trkA signaling modulates the analgesic effects of prostatic acid phosphatase in resiniferatoxin-induced neuropathy.' Molecular Pain. 10.1177/1744806916656846.
- Olson W, Abdus-Saboor I, Cui L, Burdge J, Raabe T, Ma M, Luo W (2017), 'Sparse genetic tracing reveals regionally specific functional organization of mammalian nociceptors.' eLife. 10.7554/eLife.29507.001.
- Kan HW, Chang CH, Lin CL, Lee YC, Hsieh ST, Hsieh YL (2018), 'Downregulation of adenosine and adenosine A1 receptor contributes to neuropathic pain in resiniferatoxin neuropathy.' Pain. 10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001246.
- Nishida K, Nomura Y, Kawamori K, Ohishi A, Nagasawa K (2018), 'ATP metabolizing enzymes ENPP1, 2 and 3 are localized in sensory neurons of rat dorsal root ganglion.' The European Journal of Histochemistry. 10.4081/ejh.2018.2877.
- Chih-Lung Lin,#, Chin-Hong Chang#, Ying-Shuang Chang, Shui-Chin Lu, Yu-Lin Hsieh (2018), 'Treatment with methyl-?-cyclodextrin prevents mechanical allodynia in resiniferatoxin neuropathy in a mouse model.' Biology Open. 10.1242/bio.039511.