Regular 1000 µL, Sampler 200 µL
Human Mouse Rat
Hens were immunized with a synthetic peptide-keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH) conjugate. This synthetic peptide corresponded to the Fox-3 gene product (also known as the Neu-N antigen), but was shared between the human NP_001076044, NCBI) and mouse (NP_001020102, NCBI) sequences. After repeated injections into the hens, immune eggs were collected, and the IgY fractions were purified from the yolks. These IgY fractions were then affinity-purified using a peptide column, the concentrations of the eluate adjusted to 100 ug/ml, and the preparation filter-sterilized.
RNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 3 (Fox-1 homolog C) (Neuronal nuclei antigen) (NeuN antigen)
Default Title: AB_2313556
Antibody Validation and Application Notes
This antibody has been validated using the following assays:
46, 48 kDa
Citations and References
- Malm T, Mariani M, Donovan LJ, Neilson L, Landreth GE. (2014), 'Activation of the nuclear receptor PPARδ is neuroprotective in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease through inhibition of inflammation.' Journal of Neuroinflammation. 10.1186/s12974-014-0229-9.
- Malik A, Kondratov RV, Jamasbi RJ, Geusz ME. (2015), 'Circadian Clock Genes Are Essential for Normal Adult Neurogenesis, Differentiation, and Fate Determination.' Plos One. 10.1371/journal.pone.0139655.
- Huh CJ, Zhang B, Victor MB, Dahiya S, Batista LF, Horvath S, Yoo AS. (2016), 'Maintenance of age in human neurons generated by microRNA-based neuronal conversion of fibroblasts.' eLife. 10.7554/eLife.18648.
- Abernathy DG, Kim WK, McCoy MJ, Lake AM, Ouwenga R, Lee SW, Xing X, Li D, Lee HJ, Heuckeroth RO, Dougherty JD, Wang T, Yoo AS. (2017), 'MicroRNAs Induce a Permissive Chromatin Environment that Enables Neuronal Subtype- Specific Reprogramming of Adult Human Fibroblasts .' Cell Stem Cell. 10.1016/j.stem.2017.08.002.
- Butler RK, Ehling S, Barbar M, Thomas J, Hughes MA, Smith CE, Pogorelov VM, Aryal DK, Wetsel WC, Lascelles BDX. (2017), 'Distinct neuronal populations in the basolateral and central amygdala are activated with acute pain, conditioned fear, and fear-conditioned analgesia.' Neuroscience Letters. 10.1016/j.neulet.2017.09.025.
- Victor MB, Richner M, Olsen HE, Lee SW, Monteys AM, Ma C, Huh CJ, Zhang B, Davidson BL, Yang XW, Yoo AS. (2018), 'Striatal neurons directly converted from Huntington’s disease patient fibroblasts recapitulate age-associated disease phenotypes.' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/s41593-018-0075-7.